“The urge for good design is the same as the urge to go on living. The assumption is that somewhere, hidden, is a better way of doing things”, Harry Bertoia said more than 80 years ago.
And we couldn’t agree more. That’s because finding better ways of doing things is very important, especially in today’s business world. As an influential furniture designer, sculptor and jeweler, among other things, Harry Bertoia proved that everyday materials could be used in imaginative ways and elevated beyond their original intended use. Similarly, fiberglass planters can be used not just to hold plants, but also to improve the aesthetic appearance of a business. In a nutshell, you can do things differently and boost your business’s curb appeal by simply opting for our commercial fiberglass planters.
Whether you intend to redesign the outdoor space of a restaurant, hotel, retail store or of any other commercial property, our outdoor fiberglass planters are versatile enough to enhance its appearance and add a touch of sophistication to the ambiance you want to create.
Top Reasons to Boost Your Business’s Curb Appeal in 2020
Offering a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, the commercial fiberglass planters we make available at Jay Scotts Collection could help you to:
- Increase revenue – Based on an Omnibus Survey conducted by Morpace, 95% of consumers consider exterior appearance when selecting a store to shop. According to the same survey, nearly 70% of consumers avoid a business if its exterior appears to be poorly maintained. Besides attracting more potential customers, giving your business a modern makeover by opting for new design elements will spark your repeat customers’ interest.
- Redesign the space to increase efficiency – Our fiberglass planters also allow you to better organize your commercial property. As an example, large commercial fiberglass planters, such as the Hudson Large Rectangular Fiberglass Planter Box or Perth Fiberglass Planter Box, could help you direct traffic to specific areas of your business. As well, you could use tall commercial fiberglass planters like the Britz Tall Square Fiberglass Planter, to divide large areas into smaller, more intimate spaces.
Improving the Exterior Appearance of Your Business with Our Fiberglass Planters
Over the years, our company has become a reliable one-stop shop for many business owners, landscapers, interiorscapers and decorators looking to boost the curb appeal of different commercial properties. Here are a few interesting ideas on how to use our outdoor fiberglass planters to (re-)create a vital first impression.
- Our outdoor fiberglass planters provide attractive, long-lasting finishes. Not only are our outdoor fiberglass planters available in multiple sizes, shapes and colors; they are also expertly finished with high-quality automotive- or marine-grade coatings. In addition to offering excellent protection against the elements, which means that our outdoor planters can be used in virtually any outdoor and indoor environment, our coatings provide some superb matte, glossy, or metallic colors that can be easily incorporated into a wide variety of exterior design projects to refresh commercial properties.
- Outdoor fiberglass planters can be used with both native and non-native plants. While some landscapers and designers prefer to incorporate more native plant species into outdoor decor, non-native plants can be artistically combined with outdoor fiberglass planters to enhance local landscape design. As long as you opt for optimal yet sophisticated combinations of different colors, shapes and sizes, you can easily boost your business’s curb appeal, while creating a more inviting atmosphere. Imagine the beauty of a Bird of Paradise in full bloom assorted with a complementary yellow-colored Pego Oval Fiberglass Planter, brightening up the entrance of your business. Or a beautiful Crape Jasmine tree, with its spectacular white flowers, installed in a contrasting red-colored Wannsee Extra Large Fiberglass Planter, used as a centerpiece of your outdoor space.
- Our commercial fiberglass planters allow you to make a huge style statement. While elegant fiberglass planters with clean, simple lines never go out of style, you can go one step further and select planters in on-trend colors. Since the Pantone Color of the Year 2020 is Classic Blue, opting for our fiberglass planters painted matte cobalt blue is a great idea to incorporate a refreshing modernist fusion of creativity and simple sophistication into your landscape design project.
Our outdoor fiberglass planters can contribute significantly to the overall look and feel of a commercial property. Whether you intend to complement modern, minimalist decor or to create a more sophisticated outdoor space, our line of fiberglass planters is a good place to start. If you’re unable to find exactly what you’re looking for, feel free to get in touch with our experienced professionals, who can create custom fiberglass finishes to your exact specifications. With our custom fiberglass planter colors, it has never been easier to bring your design ideas to life.